WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OUR PAST STUDENTS AND WELCOME OUR NEW ATTENDEES!
FULL SCHEDULE AVAILABLE IN ALTERNATING ATTENDANCE OF HYBRID IN-STUDIO AND ON-LINE VIRTUALLY! EVERY LEVEL! EVERY CLASS!
DANCE THEATRE SOUTHWEST (DTSW) has been focused on the health and safety of all students since opening our doors in 1994. Especially now with COVID 19, the safety of Dancers, Faculty, and Staff is our highest priority during this soft-reopening process with a slow, carefully monitored pace. DTSW has created a best practices plan for a phased-in return to classes and administrative activities. The following information is in-line with medical experts, Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), State and local City officials, and other guidelines that have been researched for the safest principles of dance.
DTSW has chosen to provide 10 FOOT social distancing dance spaces for older dancers. Each studio has a medical grade air purifier and each room/space throughout the building is disinfected each evening with medical grade UV lighting systems. Our Dancers and Families deserve the highest level of caution and safety possible!
CLEANING AND SANITATION
• There will be sanitizing stations as you enter the building, in the lobby, hallway, and all studios. EACH DANCER will be provided a clean plastic bag upon arrival in which to place all personal objects, including water bottles, to avoid any cross contamination.
• Staff will disinfectant each ballet barre before each class begins. All studios are fully sanitized between classes.
• All studios will have hand sanitizing and anti-bacterial wipes. • Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized after each individual use.
• All surfaces/door handles will be sanitized before and after each class. • Floors will be mopped between classes.
• Masks are required at all times in the building. Safety shields protect public and front desk staff.
• Lobby will only be available for tuition payments and 1 adult (wearing a face covering) will be allowed to wait with Discovering Dance classes only. No siblings. All others must wait outside or in their cars.
• Dressing rooms will be closed. No changing clothes at the studio will be allowed—wear dance clothes under a cover up.
• Water fountains are off limits for common use. Students should bring their own water.
• Six-feet physical social distancing will be maintained at all times.
Stay safe! Thank you for your patience and loyalty,
Dance Theatre Southwest was founded on the principle that pre-professional
training in classical ballet, as well as other dance forms, could be of the highest
quality in a nurturing atmosphere that at the same time provides a healthy and
safe environment. All classes, from pre-ballet through pre-professional, are taught
from a holistic point of view, encouraging the person as well as training the dancer.
Nestled in the largest city in New Mexico, the Land of Enchantment, DTSW
continues to set standards of excellence known throughout the Southwest.
For more information contact DTSW at 505-296-9465 or email@example.com